What to expect from me...

I like to make plans. I like it so much, sometimes I set aside time to plan for making plans. My plans are grand. When it comes to my blog, for reasons that have to do with time and energy, I have been totally without a plan. 


I want to get serious about this relationship now. The one between you and me. So, I'm making a plan and I'm upping the commitment level. This is where the fun begins. 


My grandmother always says to take it one day at a time. My plan is to post at least twice every week to start. 


You can now look forward to Super Saturdays and Thumping Thursdays, at a minimum. 


Super Saturdays will focus on stories I'm thinking about or working on. Thumping Thursdays will focus on a story I'm enjoying, either a book I'm reading or some other interesting story out there in the world.


Any posts I make in between will likely be fun musings or personal stories to connect us together and let off some steam. 


I can't wait for us to get to know each other better!



Comments