Life on Youtube

Today's teens pretty much live on Youtube. And if we're being honest, most adults are living a good potion of our lives out there too. 

According to Jeff Bullas, 60 hours of video are uploaded every minute, or one hour of video is uploaded to YouTube every second.That's a whole lot of snippets of people on the toilet making weird noises, animated puppets singing and tone deaf eleven year-olds belting out One Direction ballads. But it's also a whole lot hysterical snippets on channels that are making every day people into Internet sensations. 

In honor of life on Youtube I'm embedding my top three favorite Youtube videos for your viewing enjoyment. 

1. Kids Snippets. These videos are hilarious. This one in particular can take a bad day and make it awesome sauce. And yes I stole awesome sauce from a John Green book. See video number two for more information on John Green. 

2. John Green. In addition to being one of my all-time favorite authors, John Green has so much energy he practically makes the screen explode. Here he is recommending books, which I love because it mixes two of my favorite things: John Green and books! Plus Divergent is my vacation read this week.

3. Social Media Revolution. Erik Qualman is a marketing genius. I saw him speak live this year and I was literally blown away. This video sends chills down my spine. Nothing sums up the power of social media like this.


Comments