Bridger by Megan Curd: A fun 99 cent read on Amazon's Kindle

I love my Kindle. I was sure I would hate it. I've always loved the feel of a book between my hands. I've spent my whole life dreaming about my name on the spine of a book. E-books just seemed like some diabolical plan to ruin my dream before I even got it. But my grandmother got a Kindle as a gift from my aunt. She couldn't figure out how to use it. So she gave it to my mom. She didn't want to figure out how to use it. So she gave it to me. That's when I discovered the magic of unlimited instant access to books. Can you say heaven? I loved it. But then I started exceeding my budget. That's when I discovered the 99 cent Kindle books. Heaven at a discounted price, right?


That brings us to Bridger by Megan Curd. This book is definitely worth the time. Ashlyn's world falls apart when her dad dies in a terrible accident and she realizes she's stronger than she ever imagined in more ways than emotional. A trip to Ireland introduces her to a world of changelings, monsters hidden among her closest allies and a chance at true love.

Check it out today! Order Bridger now!

Comments