Breaking Dawn...

I admit it. I really want to go see Breaking Dawn. I want to go see it even though my best friend says it wasn't very good. I can't get the details since she's in Paris and she texted me this information. Texting is limited for detailed information in my opinion. Maybe I would feel differently about texting if I had an I-Phone, but that's a different topic that my husband doesn't want to talk about anymore.

I know a lot of people are over Twilight. True Blood's vampires have a certain dangerous element that Twilight can't match. Then again, I think the Twilight vampires are a little more high-brow in their own way. Plus I can't resist fellow vegetarians (they're close enough anyway). 

So, tomorrow I'm breaking away to see Breaking Dawn one way or the other. I'll let you know how it goes!

http://youtu.be/y81pg3HRpVQ

Comments