Representation Announcement


I am excited to share that I have signed with Analieze Cervantes at The Harvey Klinger Literary Agency

Analieze has an incredible vision for my book, Darkest Time, and I know we're going to have a great time building our careers together. I love her style, editing experience, deep understanding of the market and passion for the industry. I also love that she's a cheerleader and supporter for writers-- whether they are her clients or not. 

This has been a long journey for me and I've grown as a human and a writer along the way. In future posts I'll share my "How I got my Agent Story" and also the resources and tips I used on the path to signing with Analieze. 

Until then, I can tell you this: Don't give up on your dreams. It takes hard work, humility and willingness to learn new things but you can get there. And that imposter syndrome you might be feeling---that's totally normal. 

The next step for me is to finish editing my middle grade while Analieze and dive into edits on Darkest Time, my young adult contemporary fantasy. Publication is still my dream and I'm one step closer now. But I also know this means I can't let up on learning and working hard. Thank you to all the amazing writers, editors, friends and family who have been next to me on this journey, and thank you to you for reading this and sharing in this moment. 


Comments